Tuesday, March 12, 2013

fabrics! fabrics! fabrics!

I've been obsessively looking for fabrics to buy once my tax refund comes in. (I apologize now if you're following me on Pinterest. There was a pinning exlosion. I'm so sorry.)

(first column: 1. 2. 3. second column: 12. 3. 4. third column: 1. 2. 3. )

Clearly, I'm having trouble deciding which ones to invest in first. Thankfully, my first project is going to be starting my own mismatched napkin collection, as inspired by A Beautiful Mess. (You can find Elsie's post here.) I totally dig cloth napkins, but I abhor having to match.. maybe because I mostly suck at it. In any case, starting the napkin collection will be project numero uno, hopefully with things like curtains for our new place and possibly even a quilt to follow.

Because of my optimistic ambitions with sewing, I am always on the look out for good fabric sites or Etsy stores... which is exactly how the Pinterest explosion came to be. But please, if you have a favorite online shop, Etsy or otherwise, send it my way. I genuinely love having too many options.

0 comments:

Post a Comment