Wednesday, April 03, 2013

spring floral nails!

Does anybody follow Mr. Candiipants? She has an instagram, a blogspot and a tumblr. And not only is she wicked talented - just go check out those talons! - she's freaking hilarious. I'm amused pretty much the whole time I watch her tutorials. (The one that I used for these nails is here.) I'd put the video up, but youtube is being kind of dumpy.


This is legitimately one of the easiest things to do ever. And it looks so cute! The hardest part is probably picking out which colors to use, 'cause you end up just using the bottle brushes. I also used a nail art pen for the dots in the middle, but you don't have to.

The colors I used were:
Urban Outfitters "Virgin" for the base
Sally Hansen Insta-dri in "Lightening" and "Sonic Bloom"
Sinful Colors "Dream On" and
Urban Outfitters "Bandeau"

I have gotten a ridiculously large number of compliments on these nails so far... everybody loves how spring-y they look! And I'm not kidding, they were beyond easy. Even when I messed it up, it took half a second to fix. Perfection!

0 comments:

Post a Comment